Move off with us!
Who is Uniqway?
Uniqway is carsharing made by students of CTU, CULS and VŠE for students and employees of all universities. Now we have opened our service for graduates of our partner universities. We share cars. In our fleet there are 38 cars - 29 ŠKODA FABIA, 6 ŠKODA SCALA, 2 ŠKODA CITIGOᵉ iV and ŠKODA ENYAQ iV. You can borrow and return them at mentioned universities and their dormitories as well as in other zones, which are visible in the map below. Because we are student carsharing, you don’t have to pay registration fees.
The map of our cars and parking zones:
How does it work?
1. RegisterRegistration is done through the online registration form on our website. After filling in, you will be directed to the activation form, where you will upload photos of documents. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes. We will then verify your documents and activate your account.
2. Download the appWhen you complete the registration, you will download and install the app into your mobile phone. Then you can use our service via the app.
3. Choose a carThe app will take you through all the necessary steps for renting a car. You will see which cars are available and where they are. Then you will choose one of them and book it.
4. You can take off!After reserving the car, you have 15 minutes free of charge to pick up the car. After exceeding the 15 minutes the reservation won’t end, the tariff will be calculated according to the valid price list, as it is after unlocking the vehicle. To unlock the vehicle, simply hit the button “Unlock” in the app and hold the student card to the reader behind the windshield.
How much do I pay?
- Free fuel in the Czech Republic, in EU states and in Schengen countries
- Free charging in the Czech Republic. The user will get a discount according to the "Price List" for charging the vehicle.
- Full-casco insurance with fee from 1000 CZK to 1 % of the damage.
- Motorway taxes paid for the Czech Republic
- Winter tires